ALICE the T-shirt dress - PDF sewing pattern$10.00 CAD
Discover your perfect summer look with ALICE the T-shirt dress! This ultra-stylish, relaxed dress will be your go-to piece for any occasion and features a curved hem, short sleeves, and a scooped neckline. Easy to make and fun to wear in either plain or printed light fabric, our T-shirt dress is sure to be at the top of your wardrobe! Ready to look effortlessly on-trend? Try ALICE!
2-18 US (suitable for busts ranging from 78 to 110 cm)
- Seam allowances
- Instructions booklet
- A4 and A0 format with layers
Materials you need at home:
- Approx. 1.3 m of 4-way stretch knit, ponte knit, or neoprene (scuba) with spandex (width 150 cm)
- Stretch or ballpoint needle
- All-purpose thread
- Textured thread (optional)
- Double stretch needle (optional)
Illustration by Qiu Chen Fan.
(Photo credits: Caro Line, Chloé De Bacco, Eve Samon, Kirstin Styers, Le pompon Déjante, Ludivine Muylle, Mélanie Ricardo, Et pourquoi pas Rose Berry, Thu-Hong Ngo & Tipstitched.)