ANDY the loose sweater - PDF sewing pattern$10.00 CAD
ANDY the loose sweater is this simple piece you'll want to wear all the time! With its casual, oversized fit and dropped shoulders, you'll feel cozy and comfortable no matter what. Choose between two lengths, regular or cropped, and craft it with a wide range of knits for a unique, personalized style. So why not try it out and see how you can make ANDY your own?
XS-XL (suitable for busts ranging from 84 to 104 cm)
- Seam allowances
- Instructions booklet
- A4 and A0 format with layers
Materials you need at home:
- Approx. 1.3 m of jersey or interlock knit, velvet, fleece, or sweater knit (width 150 cm)
- Stretch or ballpoint needle
- All-purpose thread
- Double stretch needle (optional)
- Textured thread (optional)
Illustration by Qiu Chen Fan.
(Photo credit: Anya Cooper.)