FLASH the cropped sweatshirt - PDF sewing pattern$10.00 CAD
A cropped sweatshirt featuring ribbed trims, topstitching details, and dropped shoulders. Inspired by the ’80s, its boxy shape, and slouchy neckline will look great with hi-rise jeans or leggings.
XS-XL (suitable for busts ranging from 80 to 108 cm)
- Seam allowances
- Instructions booklet
- A4 and A0 format
Materials you need at home:
- 1.1 m of sweatshirt fleece, french terry or Ponte knit (width 150 cm)
- 0.25 m of tubular rib knit (width 45 cm) OR 1.2 m of rib knit trim (width 18 cm)
- Stretch or ballpoint needle
- All-purpose thread
- Double stretch needle (optional)
- Textured thread (optional)
Illustration by Qiu Chen Fan.
(Photo credits: Elena Perletti, Melisha Richter & Thu-Hong Ngo.)